Genuine Health offers you their fermented vegan proteins+, an amazing formula that contains a fine blend of vegan ingredients which are very high in protein. Enjoy the blend in its unflavored / unsweetened presentation or choose from the chocolate, natural coconut and vanilla flavours.
Natural Product Number (NPN) 80058072
- Helps to promote digestive health and healthy gut bacteria.
- Prepares the gut for better absorption of other healthy nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and carbohydrates.
- Helps to eliminate anti-nutrients and harmful bacteria found in many foods
- Supports the immune system and help to prevent common infections.
Ingredients: Each Scoop (29.5 g) Contains:
- Fermented vegan protein blend (Pisum sativum) yellow pea kernel protein concentrate (80% protein) (Oryza sativa) brown rice seed protein concentrate (80% protein) 25.9 g.
- Genuine Health blend (Cannabis sativa) organic hemp seed protein, (Chenopodium quinoa) organic quinoa sprouts, (Medicago sativa) alfalfa juice protein concentrate, (Arthrospira platensis) organic spirulina, (Vigna radiata var) mung bean sprouts.
Vanilla flavour: Natural vanilla flavour blend, organic stevia leaf extract, xanthan gum, Lo Han Guo (monk fruit extract).
Chocolate flavour: Cocoa powder, natural dark chocolate flavour blend, organic stevia leaf extract, la Lo Han Guo (monk fruit extract), cellulose gum, sea salt.
Natural coconut flavour: Natural coconut flavour blend, organic stevia leaf extract, la Lo Han Guo (monk fruit extract), citric acid, xanthan gum.
Vegan, no dairy, no gluten, soy free, non GMO
Unflavored / unsweetened
Incorporate Genuine Health Fermented Vegan Proteins+ in your daily routine so you can obtain a superior nutrition with a high quality protein.
Mix 1 scoop 29.5 g in a cup of 250 ml of water. Shake well and serve.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
All of Genuine Health formulas contain only clinically proven ingredients in clinically proven dosages, based on reputable published studies.
This is accomplished with the help of a panel of health experts, including nutritional researchers and doctors of natural and traditional medicine.
We also work with renowned scientists and professionals at leading institutions to test many of our products with published results available.