Contains ivy leaf extract, thyme extract and licorice extract well known for their beneficial properties as expectorants (loosen phlegm and clear nasal passages). The product is designed to relieve coughs (dry coughs and bronchial spasm) of the common cold and flu. It also helps soothes sore throats.
Alcohol-free, Gluten- free, Nut–free, Dye-free, Non-drowsy..
Natural Health Product Number (NPN): 80061897
- Ivy Leaf: Ivy leaf contains active ingredients (saponins) with mucolytic, spasmolytic and bronchodilator effects. It is used as an expectorant to relieve cough and typical symptoms associated with bronchitis: increased accumulation of viscous mucus and throat irritation.
- Thyme: Thyme is a source of various natural flavonoids, responsible for restoration of normal lung function, acting as an antitussive and expectorant. It helps to relieve chest congestion and remove excessive mucus in the bronchi. The essential oils of thyme contain a range of compounds that have anti septic, anti-viral and anti-oxidant effects.
- Licorice: used as expectorant, emollient, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory. Licorice soothe and soften the mucous membranes of the throat and lungs while reducing inflammation and loosening phlegm. The root also helps ease cough symptoms and bronchial spasms.
- Chest congestion
- Laboured breathing
- Maintain a healthy respiratory
Pregnant and nursing women should consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Simultaneous use with other medicines is not recommended without consulting a physician. In case of a missed dose, do not double the dose.
Should not be taken if cough is caused by conditions other than common cold and flu.
- Adults and > 14 years: 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) 3 times daily
- Children 5–14 years: 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) 2 times daily
- Children 4 years: 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) once a day
- For children <4 years: consult your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C. Protect from sunlight. Shake well before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Herbion all-natural herbal remedies provide effective and safe relief for all types of cough and helps in the provision of respiratory care.
The optimally balanced blend of carefully selected herbs in our throat syrups, cough drops and respiratory care herbal granules optimizes your immune system and helps in maintaining a healthy respiratory system. The herbal origin of our products ensures that their usage is devoid of any side-effects and post treatment complications.
All of our products are pure and free of harmful synthetic chemicals. Our sugar-free products contain Stevia, the most natural form of sweetener.
Herbion has always set a high standard for excellence and quality. We ensure that our natural herbal products are of the highest level of purity, quality, safety and effectiveness; leading to natural and improved long-term health