Fast-acting Herbion Cold & Flu Remedy is a great-tasting, all-natural herbal remedy for effectively relieving a stuffy, runny nose; body aches; headaches; low-grade temperature; sinus congestion; cough and sore throat. This high-quality product contains a balanced blend of carefully selected herbs in individual sachets. Just dissolve a sachet in warm water or tea and enjoy a comforting, healing beverage.
Natural Health Product Number (NPN): 80031847
- White willow (Salix alba) has been used for centuries to ease aches and pains and to reduce fever. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) is an antitussive herb with a long history of use in treating cough.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an expectorant and antitussive herb that has been used in traditional medicine to help relieve respiratory complaints such as congestion, cough and bronchitis.
- Tea (Thea sinensis), which originated in China, has strong antioxidant properties and it functions as a bronchodilator. In traditional herbal medicine, it is used to treat asthma.
- Wild violet (Viola odorata) is a herb with expectorant properties that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat bronchitis and cough.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) has antispasmodic properties that help to relieve cough.
Sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is a carminative herb that can ease intestinal discomfort.
- Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) is used in traditional herbal medicine as an astringent that helps relieve a runny nose and eyes. It also has antioxidant and antiviral properties that helps fight cold and flu.
Free of harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- Runny nose
- Body aches
- Low-grade temperature
- Sinus congestion
Do not use if you:
- Are pregnant or breast feeding,
- Allergic to ASA or other salicylates,
- Allergic to anethole or plants of the Apiceae (Carrot family)
- Taking thiazide diuretic or diuretic,
- Taking glycosides,
- Taking corticorsteroids
- Taking stimulants
- Taking laxatives
Taking medications that might aggravate electrolyte imbalance
- Are Hypokemia
- Have high blood sugar
- Have Kidney or Cardiovascular disorder
Adults - Take 1 sachet, 3 times daily
Just dissolve a sachet in warm water or tea and enjoy a comforting, healing beverage.
Herbion all-natural herbal remedies provide effective and safe relief for all types of cough and helps in the provision of respiratory care.
The optimally balanced blend of carefully selected herbs in our throat syrups, cough drops and respiratory care herbal granules optimizes your immune system and helps in maintaining a healthy respiratory system. The herbal origin of our products ensures that their usage is devoid of any side-effects and post treatment complications.
All of our products are pure and free of harmful synthetic chemicals. Our sugar-free products contain Stevia, the most natural form of sweetener.
Herbion has always set a high standard for excellence and quality. We ensure that our natural herbal products are of the highest level of purity, quality, safety and effectiveness; leading to natural and improved long-term health