Healthy SLEEP™ is a non habit-forming natural sleep aid that helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, increases total sleep time and improves sleep quality. Find it in the sleep aid and pain relief section of grocery stores and pharmacies across Canada.
- Melatonin 5 mg
Skullcap (4:1) Extract 62.5 mg (Scutellaria lateriflora L., herb top) equivalent to 250 mg of raw herb
Rhodiola (10:1) Extract 100 mg (Rhodiola rosea L., root) standardized to 1% Salidroside and 2%
Rosavin Chamomile (4:1) Extract 5 mg (Matricaria recutita, flower) equivalent to 20 mg of raw herb
- L-Theanine 100 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, water-soluble cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, sodium copper chlorophyll, hydroxypropyl cellulose, peppermint oil.
NO gluten, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Helps increase total sleep time
- Helps to prevent and/or reduce the effects of jet lag
- Helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
- Helps to temporarily promote relaxation
- Safe and non-habit forming
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure, immunosuppressive, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, steroids, hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or birth control pills; if you have one of the following conditions: cardiovascular, chronic kidney, immune system or liver disease, depression and/or related diseases, asthma, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal or seizure disorders, or migraines.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy), mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) rare allergic reactions, irritability or insomnia have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Adults: Start with 1 caplet 30-60 minutes before bedtime. If needed, increase to a maximum of 2 caplets 30-60 minutes before bedtime. For optimal results, use for a minimum of 3-4 nights to help restore healthy sleep patterns.
Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking Healthy SLEEP™.
For occasional short- term use only. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
Jamieson has been Canada’s leading manufacturer and distributor of high quality natural health products since 1922. Our products are manufactured and packaged at our state-of-the-art facilities in Windsor, Canada, and made available to Canadians and consumers worldwide.
Jamieson has consistently been voted Canada’s most trusted brand of vitamins1, and for good reason: in a rapidly growing marketplace, we set ourselves apart with our industry-leading commitment to providing consumers with the purest, safest and most effective natural health solutions available.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
A lot has changed since 1922. In order to continue to provide consumers with the natural health solutions they need, we understand the importance of looking ahead, and leading the evolution of natural health. As a company, our shared Vision, Mission and Values are the guiding principles that ensure we continue to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders – our valued employees, our ingredient suppliers, our retail partners, and, most importantly, the Jamieson consumers who trust us to help them improve their health and wellness.
Our vision is the core purpose of Jamieson, and the fundamental reason for our existence.
To improve the health and wellness of Canadians.
Our mission defines what we do, for whom we do it, and how we do it.
To inspire and delight our consumers with health and wellness solutions that become part of their everyday lives. We combine deep consumer insights with emerging science and technology resulting in category driving innovation and growth.
Our values are our guiding principles as to how we want to conduct ourselves and the behaviours we value as an organization.
- Achieving Results